About the Company:
Airtel is a leading telecom solutions provider in the country with over 300m subscribers. Our endeavor to keep building a value chain for our customers gives us various problem statements to solve. We as an Organization strongly believe in data-driven decision-making and thrive on solving complex business problems with Analytics & Data Science.
About the Position:
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Product & Business Analytics team at Airtel.
This role will be leading analytics for a division/pod. You will be expected to drive data-driven decision-making with senior management, own metrics for a pod.
- Solves business/product problems with accuracy and reliability
- Create and explain data-driven insights to a varied set of stakeholders
- Challenge the status quo and shape the analytics roadmap
- Drive clarity and bring forth creative solutions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of user journeys on Airtel Digital Channels and generate data-driven insights & recommendations to help product/business in meticulous decision-making
- End-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective stakeholders to understand areas we need to measure and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction
- Develop a strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments, and identify areas of opportunities with a strong confidence level
- Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models, and make recommendations
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting, dashboarding, and communication
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Clickstream, Google Analytics, Branch, Moengage, etc.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- B.Tech/BE degree in Computer Science/related technical field or Statistics/Operations Research background
- 2+ years of experience in core business analytics/product analytics
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Python
- Experience in working on large datasets (big data)
- Excellent with data visualization and strong understanding of Tableau, Superset
- Strong problem-solving skills and should be able to engage senior management with data
- Experience with data structures & feature modeling. Ability to effectively manage and communicate data mart plans to internal customers
- Effective communication skills and experience working across multiple teams will be a plus (data engineering, data analytics, product squads)