🛎 CTC: ₹ 20,00,000 to ₹ 25,00,000
🚊 Location: Noida/Remote👴 Experience: 4-5 Years
🔍 Notice Period: Upto 15 Days
🛠️ Skills (Must have): Marketing and Sales, Product Enhancement, Statistical Methods, Mobile Apps, Data Analytics
🏗️️ Industry Background: Information Technology and Services
📚 Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree / MBA
✅ Must Have
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the Fintech industry is mandatory.
- Job Stability is highly needed. You can consider 1.5 Yrs at least in each company.
- Priority Skills: Google Analytics, My SQL, Advanced Excel.
- The candidate should be from the product manager domain.
- Excellent communication skills.
• Manage the entire product life cycle from planning, development, implementation, and launch. Complete end-to-end ownership of the product.
• Think creatively, focus on the overall objectives of the company, and interact with other functional areas like Technology, QA, Design, Sales & Marketing, Research & Analytics etc.
• Assess user flow visualization and storyboarding, creating PRDs/JIRA stories and product wireframes.
• Coordinate with UX designers to build mock-ups for the product. Candidates with design expertise will have the upper hand.
• Drive product plan and ensure achievement of the success metrics of the product owned.
• Focus on competitors’ offerings and product enhancements. Smartness to predict the future enhancement in competitors’ offerings is expected.
• Identify opportunities for new product development and existing product enhancement from insights generated during the previous development cycle and post-launch response.
• Conduct primary and secondary research to generate market insights, user behavior, and future trends.
• Experience with financial products & amp; platforms including mobile apps.
• Total 4-5 years of experience with at least 3 years of relevant product experience.
• Having a computer science background is a plus.
• Basic understanding of Google Analytics/Hotjar/WebEngage or any similar platform for user journey tracking.
• Understanding of SQL, Excel, data analytics, and statistical methods.
• Must be passionate about building helpful products & tech.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task within tough deadlines.